Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Michaels Bordom!

Hey, this is Michael yall. How you all doing? I just wanted to take some time to tell everyone how I am doing of late... on my moms blog... seeing I helped her make it! Anyways, between all the school work, video games, and Dominos; I like to sometimes sit back and draw away. Although I am not "that" great at it, I enjoy doing it.

Here Is My Trogdor Christmas Picture...
The El Chupacabra... And my favorite trouble maker Strongbad playing the Bagpipes!
Its really great fun drawing and I really enjoy it! Anyways, as some of you may know, I work at Dominos Pizza! It is so amazing! We do alot of... Work... as seen in this picture!
By the way... Those are bubbles!
Of course, what growing Teens life would be complete without friends? I have a lot of friends here, and one of my best friends is Kevan Saunders! We do a lot of random stuff, from Guitar Hero... To Star Wars stuff! Take a look!~
This is Kevan and his little Yoda Friend we got at the bagpipe christmas party!
I also got one too! I decided to see what the baloon guy could do, so I asked him to do something Video Gamish... This is the final result!


For those of you who dont know, This is the Master Chief from the Halo series.
Speaking of video games, I recently found my favorie one. Its called: Guitar Hero World Tour. Basically there is a controller that looks like a guitar that you plug you Wii Remote into and you jam out! Not only does it come with over 100 songs on the game, you can also buy songs and make your own to put online... Free of Charge!
The Guitar on the left is my Guitar Hero Guitar compared to a $1200 bass guitar!
Another Cool Feature in Guitar Hero is that you can make your own Band with a decal and make all your own characters! My Amazing Band is called: The Trogdorians!
This is my Band Picture! It's Trogdor, my bands S shaped dragon mascot!
Well that pretty much defines my life in a heart beat. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I guess I will suprise my mom with another random blog by me later! Love you all friends and family!
Mike Marsh...
Aka... Zalabar


No comments: