Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tim's Happy Birthday April 20th 2009


Tim is in the very last year of being in his 30's. The BIG 40 is just 364 days away! We celebrated Tim's birthday last night. Mine and Tim's parents came to help us eat his pie! just kidding, that is not the only reason they came! Tim always wants home made from scratch banana cream and coconut cream pie for his "cake."

Here is a list of the things I love most about Tim
1. He's a GOOD man!
2. He loves his family
3.He brings me flowers for no reason
4. Makes me feel special
5. He loves to give surprises, but always seems to finds out about surprises we give him!
6.Hardly ever complains
7.Is willing to help me with the my never ending list of Honey Do's!
8.Hard worker!
9.The first one to serve others!
10. HANDSOME!
11. The only one in our family who has Blue eyes
12. LOVES ME! and does what I ask no matter how much he doesn't want to do it!
13. Loves to go for walks with me in the orchards
14. Tries to do his home teaching every month, and fulfill his church callings (but you know what they say..."Behind every good man is a awesome woman!"
15. Makes me smile when I am down
16. Did I mention he is Handsome?!
17. He is an animal lover
18. He loves to ride his motorcycle.
19. he never reads instructions, but most of the time can put it together the right way (we aways have spare parts left over though I wonder why?)
20. Knows how to make or jimmy rig almost anything!
21. Has good intentions
22. Is a returned missionary
23. Loves Grasshopper cookies, I know what you are thinking..no silly, not smashed up grasshoppers baked into cookies! The good elves from keebler cookies do the smashing for you. I never knew grasshopper tasted minty!
24. Loves home cookin, especially pot Roast, Potatoes and Gravey, Home made Rolls, and Cinnamon Rolls.
25. Is a very "Snackity snacky" person (he made up that word, it means I am in the mood for a snack)
26. He never criticizes me
27. Always ready to help at any moment!
28. LOVES to cuddle
29. A good kisser!
30. I am so glad he chose ME to be his wife!
31. knows how to relax and just do nothing
32. Loves fresh pineapple
33. Works hard all day, and comes home and works hard at home
34. Provides for his family
35. His mom delivered him all by herself, he was a "Blue Baby" and survived! he is a Fighter!
36. Has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen!
37. loves to play video games
38. Is a Boy at heart
39. Loves his princess (our dog is named princess!)
40. OK, he loves his other princesses too! (me and Aubrie)
41. loves to be greeted at the door when he comes home from work
42. Never complains when is is sick or hurt
43. Doesn't like conflict, so that is why he is a "People Pleaser"
44. Tries to make a good situation out of a bad one
45. Knows how to Laugh
46. Tries to make others comfortable
47. chooses his words wisely
48. Slow to anger
49. Loves action packed movies, but watches "Chick Flicks with me"
50. He is a wonderful man, the best husband and father, and I am soooo lucky to have him for all
Eternity. I love you Timmy


No comments: