Aubrie modeling a leather/mink coat that costed more than me and Tim make in 1 month!
Aubrie and Nicole "Till the Cows come Home"
oops, this post got put out of order, but oh well. First of all her are some pictures of the local rodeo's that we went to this summer. I have only been to 3 in my whole life and I am hooked! I love them! It is the one time that I can dust off my cowboy boots and wear them in style! I love the bull riding and the barrel races the most. Aubrie has always wanted to be a Cowgirl and she loves them too. The only bad part about rodeo's is that sometimes the cowboys get hurt.


Mike and Anna

Lazy Summer Days!
Mike has been really busy this summer playing in parades across the county. He has really improved on his bagpipe playing alot. The bagpipe group has really formed a bond and they are a bunch of really neat kids. Mike said the other day that he is glad we moved here because he has more friends her than he has ever had.
It is getting really hard to focus this past few weeks because my boys are so far away but the great news is that they are coming home soon! I can hardly wait!
Our peach tree is Loaded! I have even picked off hundreds of peaches when they first started coming on, and it is still loaded! Our tomatoes have not done so well this summer. It looks like we will have a hearty crop in late Aug though (bummer!) Thanks to the cool June we had.






No comments:
Post a Comment