Friday, November 27, 2009

All I need to know about weight loss I learned from the Disney Movie Finding Nemo


"I have learned alot about weight loss from the Disney movie Finding Little Nemo...First lesson...Just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming... Dory the little blue fish cracks me up! my kids even say I have a memory like hers! She states to just keep swimming, You know it is so easy to just give up, especially when the times get rough, the best lesson is to just press forward and Keep Swimming!

Second lesson...No eating here tonight whooh! eating here tonight I'm on a diet!.... You know we have a tendency to eat out alot! and most places serve greasy food that is loaded with fat, carbs and calories.

Third ...from the sharks we learn...' I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. Keeping a great sense of humor and a good attitude helps out alot. Having self confidence and self esteem are a must!

October 9 at 7:45pm ·

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! That's great! Thanks for posting.

Boy Mom said...

Very profound. I love Disney movies for their great lessons about life.