Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to our Mom

Dear Mom happy birthday these are the reasons why I love you love Zac
1. never a dull moment
2. you say the most random things, and they are funny most of the time
3. you make me food, and ask if I am hungry
4. you tell me to take a shower when I'm tired so i have nice smelling sheets even thought i really want to go to bed
5. your prayers can turn out funny some times "dumble door" (ask her about that)
6. you don't want me to get hurt so you don't like football and wrestling
7. you sit there and read my face book conversations and say why didn't you say that. then i think and say yeah why didn't I
8. i love how you teach me the gospel
9. i thought it was funny how you wanted to learn how to ride the dirt bike and came out in flip flops and then gave it too much gas and fell off and scratched your foot, but you bravely walked away! ( funny story)
10. i love how you go walking with me
11. you do my laundry when i forget to do it

Mother of whom carried me in thy woooommmmbaaahhhh... these are the reasons why I love You from Weston
1. You make me laugh... like the time you shaved my hair and put it in a plastic baggie and put it under my pillow for the hair fairy
2. You always want to be apart of my life and fit in well with my friends- all of them love my mom b/c she is the coolest
3. You are actively involved in the church and that makes me want to be better and serve the Lord
4. You show the way you respect your mother and so it makes me want to show my actions towards you
5. You sacrificed for piano lessons so that I might serve in the church and in other capacities... and so I could play for you
6. You are always willing to help
7. You were never afraid to admit that your my mother- you would proudly announce it in assemblies and any group gathering you could be in
8. You make me feel better when I am lonely or sick and tired.
9. You listen to my drama- and boy! do I sometimes have a lot... OK all the time
10. You keep tabs on my life and are interested in what, where, how, who I'm with, what they ate for breakfast, how they are, who their mother is, if i made my bed, what i was doing of every minute of every day...and now I know it was to make sure I was safe
11. You would "sneeze" when you cut my hair as to cut it to your perfect length but I always looked sharp... until I could run away faster ha ha
12. You always pull our family together and fight for the right... now I'm beginning to sound like afterglow
13. You introduced me to lots of good music like hymns, ABBA and ENYA and DA DA DA and stuff
14. You always pushed me to achieve more than I thought I could and I know you were there behind me every step... sometimes forcing me to go forward so I'd do something :) and you knew all the time I could do it, I just needed to find out myself I could.
15. You taught me everything I know. Without you I wouldn't have a job cleaning or taking care of people because you taught me how to do all that.
I love you because of you... Love Weston

My dearest mother...
Here is 10 things I like about you!
1. You are always there when I'm blue.
2. You listen to my music with me even when its painful for you!
3. You laugh at my stupid jokes!
4. You always keep positive even when I don't.
5. You are always interested in my hobbies.
6. You make me laugh when I'm upset.
7. You always make sure we remember others.
8. You taught me life is better then most others would think.
9. You support my video game addiction... I think...OK maybe not...
10. You are my mommy
I love you so much and hope you will always remember your birthday! Love,
Michael

Things I love about my honey, from Tim
I love it when you snuggle with me
I love it when we go on walks together
I love it when you make me and everyone Else laugh
I love it when you make funny jokes
I love it when we are together. Just being with you makes me smile
I love it when we go on motorbike rides
I love it when we play phase 10 together
I love watching movies with you
I love driving with you and just talking with you
And finally I just love you so much and it is your Happy Birthday ans I hope you have a great day! Love Tim

Dear Mom I love you
1. I like when you tuck me in at night
2. I like when you sing in a opera voice in the car
3. I like when you sing to me
4. I like to lay in your bed and snuggle with you
5. I like when we talk together
6. I like it when you read to me using your silly voice
7. I like it when you make home made whole wheat bread
8. I like to walk with you
9. I like it when you are funny
10.I like it when you are kind to everyone
11.I like how you teach me about Jesus and church
Here are some things about my Mom from Aubrie
My mom's favorite color is Green. She hates big dogs, but loves animals.
she likes to help her mom and dad. she is a friend to everyone, and likes to talk. Her Favorite book is the Book of Mormon followed by Junie B Jones Series. Her favorite food is Cheese cake with cherry's, and also chocolate! Her favorite restaurant is Cafe Rio. She loves to hear her children play the piano for her. Every store we go to she has to pee That is why her nick name is Lottie Potty!She loves to be outdoors, but hates to be too hot or too cold. Her favorite season is Spring and she love to garden and plant things. She likes to exercise, hates video games, but loves Tetris. She asks us kids how was our day and wants to hear every detail. She sets a good example for her kids. She goes to church every week, she loves fruits and vegetables. She loves my Daddy and kisses him on the lips! My mom likes her feet rubbed. The most best part about my mom is that she loves me! and my brothers, but mostly me!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy LATE Birthday! That was a really cute post.