Well here we are 10 days without Weston! And you know what I have found out? LIFE GOES ON! even though we would like life to stand still, it always has a way of moving forward, leaving you no option but to move forward!
We received a letter in the mail from Weston, and I was so excited! when I opened ripped open the envelope much to my dismay there was only a few sentences..."mom, I left my camera charger cord at home would you please send it as soon as possible, love Weston"
Ok, so I know that he was probably pressed for time, but at lest he could have written something personal, even if it was a 1 liner. So when I mailed him his charger cord (along with some treats of course) I repremanded him for not giving me any sustenance to his letter! I gave him several examples, like Mom, thanks for always being there for me, or Mom, thanks for helping me.... or I am so grateful for a wonderful mom like you! I told him to at least write something that I could brag about to my friends and co workers!
I have been suffering with extreme fatigue the past few weeks. I know it is because I am up early in the morning and go to bed late. I need to catch up on my rest, but it is hard to find the time! It seems like my days are full from beginning to end! It is hard to find any "me time" Hopefully I will be able to take a nap tomorrow!
I have to admit that since he has been gone, I have gained 10 pounds. I have forgotten to measure my food and count calories, fat grams and protein! Oh well, I had my fun, now it is time to move forward and get back on the ball!
We have had such a nice fall this year, we have not even had a frost yet, can you believe it? Usually we have our first frost about September 22nd. (I remember that date, cause that is the first day of fall and my birthday!) Here it is the 23rd of October. Today however, It has decided to rain and be cold! I really need to go pick my tomatoes, but brrrrr it is cold and wet outside.
For the past few weeks, we have smelt something horrid coming from our cold air return, It is the same smell as last year when we had a dead mouse. so I am assuming, that is what it is. Tim took off the register, and shoved his shop vac hose in as far as it would go, but nothing. So now, I don't want to turn on our furnace, because I don't want that smell circulated around my house, so for now, we have turned on our gas fireplace to warm things up a little.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Mom, thanks for all of the wonderful meals you prepared for me. Eating at the MTC is like whoa!
Post a Comment