
I have been trying really hard to keep my house clean. One of the tasks of doing that involves LAUNDRY! I have been trying to keep up on it. (A load a day keeps CHAOS away) (CHAOS Stands for Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) http://www.flylady.net/ anyway I was on my last load of laundry the other day and had my brand new "Costco size" bottle of Downy "April Fresh" concentrated fabric softener sitting on top of my dryer as usual, and started my washer for the final load. I then went to the grocery store and when I came back my house smelled so nice and fresh! I followed my nose to see where the smell was coming from, and as I got closer I realized it was Downy. The horror struck as I entered my laundry room to see the walls covered and the floor puddled with my new bottle of fabric softener. The washer must have been spinning mighty vigorously in order to knock it off the dryer! It did smell good, but I was frustrated with the mess! I had a great idea of wiping it up with clean socks, and so for the next few loads of wash I have added a Downy saturated sock to the rinse load of my wash! The smell is fading now, but it still smells great! I have been trying to keep my kitchen clean and following the Fly Lady's website. The kitchen used to be the dreaded job at our house. It was a source of contention, but now it is easy to maintain and for the most part has looked great! It brings me peace when I am able to simplify my life, and focus on greater things. Just thought my experience would bring a smile to your face!






1 comment:
This is so funny. I love your creativity in dealing with the mess. Dawnette
Post a Comment